Please find a list of links and resources below to self-study and review the Scrum Master Fundamentals course. We will continue to update and add to this page over time. If there are any particular resources you need help finding, please contact us and we will update it.
Things to read and work on:
- Complete Scrumtrainingseries.com if you haven’t, repeat it a second time.
- The Scrum Guides
- The Scrum Primer
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Agile Principles
- Scrum from the Trenches
- Scrum Glossary
- Kanban Scrum Minibook
- Henrik kniberg : PO in a nutshell video
- Blog post of PO in a nutshell
- BOOK: The Professional Product Owner: Leveraging Scrum as a Competitive Advantage by Don McGreal and Ralph Jocam
Free tests to take and get 100% several times before actual exam:
- For multi-team Scrum (many of the concepts and information are applicable to single team scrum as well): Less.Works test