- articulate why LeSS is appropriate
- explain that LeSS is a Scrum-based approach to scaling
- summarise its impact on organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- explain all LeSS roles and the purpose of each
- explain why there is only one real PO and no so-called team POs
- explain the complete LeSS diagram, which organises LeSS information in terms of principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- explain how LeSS can scale over eight teams
- find the location of major learning resources at LeSS.Works
Who Should Attend
The LeSS Fundamentals course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
What You Will Learn
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams.
The LeSS Fundamentals course is a brief introduction to the LeSS Framework. It provides a one-day overview of the framework and some of its essential concepts. LeSS builds on Scrum principles such as empiricism and cross-functional self-managing teams, and provides a framework for applying them at scale. With its simple structural rules and its principles, LeSS guides you on how to adapt Scrum to large-product development.
Why take 2Agility’s Smarter Agile Courses?
At 2Agility we have been conducting Scrum, Kanban, Large Scale Scrum, Scaled Agile courses privately and publicly since 2013. We have privately coached 100+ teams in starting them off on their training needs with our courses before coaching them in various Agile practices, tools and techniques in their learning journey
Participants will earn a certificate of attendance upon completion of the the Smarter Agile Course: Large Scale Scrum Fundamentals.