- An understanding of how agility can help you improve your organization’s performance
- An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of agility
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization’s ability to reap the benefits of agility
- Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
Who Should Attend
The Agile Leadership Fundamentals course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in an IT organization/division.
- Theory and Principles
- Improving Value Delivery
- Value – The “What”
- Culture – The “Who”
- Professionalism – The “How”
- Development of a common language
- Understanding of core problems in IT Product and Software Development
- Professional introduction and establishment of Agile techniques
- Role management plays in the Agile change of an organization
What You Will Learn
You will understand where and how agility can help your organization improve, by addressing challenges you can solve in no other way. You will also understand how agile teams work and what you, as a manager or leader, can do to help them to improve. You will also be able to quantify the benefits of improving the agility of your organization through concrete measures.
Why take 2Agility’s Smarter Agile Courses?
At 2Agility we have been conducting Scrum, Kanban, Large Scale Scrum, Scaled Agile courses privately and publicly since 2013. We have privately coached 100+ teams in starting them off on their training needs with our courses before coaching them in various Agile practices, tools and techniques in their learning journey.
Upon completion of this course, all participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
If formal certification is preferred, all participants completing the Smarter Agile Series: Agile Leadership Fundamentals course will have the knowledge required to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership (PAL – I) assessment through the Scrum.org website.